At the crossroads of the great sites of the Hautes Pyrénées: Gavarnie, Tourmalet, Lourdes, Pic du Midi, Pont d'Espagne, Catherine and Didier propose you fully independant cottage full of charm, elegance and authenticity in a chalet atmosphere. The house is located in the small village of Arcizans-Avant known for its listed 15th century church with its very special bell tower. The cottage shares a 1500m² field with the main house of Catherine and Didier.
Come relax and enjoy the many activities in the Gavarnie valley:
- skiers will enjoy the slopes of Barège/La Mongie, Cauterets, Luz Ardiden, cross-country skiers and snowshoers in Val d'Azun and Hautacam,
- hikers will enjoy the Cirque de Gavarnie, the Pont d'Espagne, the Pic du Midi, the surrounding lakes and for the most seasoned why not climb the Vignemale and Balaïtous summits over 3000m,
- cyclists will discover the mythical passes of the Pyrenees: Tourmalet, Soulor and Aubisque
- also mountain biking, paragliding, canyoning, via ferata, …
- At the end the day, why not relax at the thermal baths before having time to a good restaurant.